CARB-22 is a carefully formulated product containing the amino acid precursors and vitamin co-factors necessary for your body and brain to make the key monoamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin. Having healthy levels of these neurotransmitters helps to support a healthy mood and energy levels and is also helpful in suppressing alcohol and carbohydrate cravings. Along with a healthy diet this product can aid in maintaining a healthy body composition.
Eight capsules of CARB-22 contain:
- Directions: Take 3-4 capsules twice daily between meals.
- Does not contain wheat, corn, soy, salt, sucrose, starch, yeast, artificial flavors, colorings or other known allergens.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-htp) is the direct precursor to serotonin. Serotonin is the calming neurotransmitter that also helps to control hunger and cravings. Consult with your physician before taking 5-htp if you are taking prescription anti-depressants.
- Dl-phenylalanine contains the d and l forms of this essential amino acid. Dl-phenylalanine has been found to elevate mood, curb appetite and cravings and decrease pain.
- L-tyrosine is the direct precursor of the important neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine. L-tyrosine supports mood and energy levels and also helps to maintain alertness and focus.
- L-glutamine is an amino acid that helps to suppress cravings for sweet and starchy foods.
- Chromium picolinate is a form of chromium that helps to support healthy insulin function and it helps to reduce carbohydrate cravings.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.